Aspirants facing problem in filling online registration forms due to internet speed etc. can download the offline form Download from here. The Registration Form can be submitted by post or in person before 15thMay 2015. It must be completed, signed, and affixed with photo, can be sent only to JATF Mumbai office with all the necessary legible photocopies of documents mentioned at point no. 3 of instruction of application forms.
Indian Civil Services offer the most challenging career. Working for public welfare is the most demanding job. Anyone with the right amplitude, perseverance, tenacity, commitment and stamina can choose Civil Services as the career. The career in Civil Services shows dedication towards the mother land. It adds to one’s prestige and idealism with the ability to make a positive change. The brain child of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel has played a major role in the democratic and free India. It has brought youth to the forefront and has overhauled the complete system thereby administering peace and order in the country. This is helping our country to continue on its journey to be a global superpower. The Civil Services offers a wide range of job opportunities. Working for the Civil Service is both a challenging and fulfilling career. It encourages people to pursue their career goals, whether this is to move up the career ladder or changing the career dimension. New opportunities arise constantly and the person pursuing this career, have the flexibility to develop ones’ career path without any gender bias.
An Administrative Officer is blessed with the following benefits:
- Serve the nation through honorable and reputed designated posts for better governance
- Work to Optimize synergies for humanity
- Work towards innovative ideas and ways for upliftment of the nation
- Work to achieve economic and social empowerment
- Transformation, public welfare & exercise effective governance.
- Opportunities for cultural development and brotherhood
- Bring power and authority along with responsibility and self growth